The tradition continues with the 2019 Reunion Weekend! Be a part of the halftime experience in Memorial Stadium one more time.
REGISTER BEFORE AUGUST 18, 2019 online at <<registration closed>>. If you prefer a printed registration form or have any questions about the reunion or registration, please email us at email@example.com.
Join us on Friday for two events:
- On Friday, August 30th at 3:30p, you are invited to an open house in the Lentz Room of Love Library South to celebrate the launch of a band history website celebrating 140 years of tradition. One of the highlights will be over 60 videos of the band from as early as the 1920s as well as some of the materials in the UNL Archives and Nebraska Bands collections, such as photographs, bowl game memorabilia, scrapbooks, drill charts, and more. There will be brief remarks and acknowledgements by band director Tony Falcone and band alum/site developer Jessica Dussault. Come and go as it suits your schedule between 3:30-4:30p.
- Our Tailgate and Annual Business meeting is at the Talon Room in downtown Lincoln. You’ll get a recap of our financial status as well as that of our trust funds. This year there will be a vote on two members the Board of Directors as Julie Duensing and Erin Thomas are up for re-election. Every paid member has a vote and a voice at this meeting. You will also hear updates from leadership of the Glenn Korff School of Music and Nebraska Bands. We’ll also hear from one of the UNL Pep Bands.
- Socializing: 6:00 p.m.
- Buffet open: 6:30 p.m.
- Business Meeting: 7:30 p.m.
Saturday is game day!
Check-in is under the tent outside Westbrook Music Building. Check-in will close promptly at the start of the indoor rehearsal. Flags and pit equipment are provided. All others must bring their own instrument. There are a limited number of instruments to rent for the reunion and can be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis on the reunion weekend registration form online. View the complete schedule.
- Check-in Begins: 5:30 a.m.
- Indoor Rehearsal: 6:00 a.m.
- Field Rehearsal: 6:30 a.m.
- Final Warm-up: 9:15 a.m.
- Line up WMB: 9:45 a.m.
- Kickoff: 11:00 a.m.
Parking can be reserved in advance through the City of Lincoln Parking Services webpage at parkandgo.org. Since most garages are not staffed so early in the morning, you’ll need to print your receipt and use the installed barcode scanners for the monthly parking to scan the barcode on your receipt to gain entry to the garage.
If you are bringing a guest, we have a very limited number of football tickets in the stands available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are unable to march, you may request two tickets. If you require ADA seating, contact the Nebraska Athletics Ticket Office directly at 402-472-3111.