The Jack R. Snider Scholarship is awarded to current members of the Cornhusker Marching Band who are non-music majors. Recipients demonstrate leadership (formal or informal), volunteerism and integrity. They are a role model for their section and the band, and exemplify what it means to be the Pride of All Nebraska.
- Madeline (Maddy) Kelly, senior in Biochemistry (Drum Major and mellophone) from Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
- Ashton Malcom, junior in Elementary Education (piccolo and B1G Ten Flag Captain) from Kearney, Nebraska.
- Elijah Elmshaeuser, senior in Mechanical Engineering (trumpet section leader) from Ogallala, Nebraska.
- Hanna Savidge, senior in Elementary Education (alto saxophone section leader) from Lincoln, Nebraska (Southeast High School).
- Rachel Hoffman, junior in Elementary Education (drum major/clarinet) from Beatrice, Nebraska
- Anna Helzer, sophomore in Spanish Education (horn) from Aurora, Nebraska
- Meghan Coughlin, Criminology and Criminal Justice (drum major) from Omaha, Nebraska