We have confirmation that our reunion weekend will be September 9-10, 2022. The game is against Georgia Southern. Registration will open in July. Please share with other alumni and be sure to watch our website for updates and schedule at a later time.
Registration closed August 21, 2021. Reunion information email was sent out August 28th with the music and schedule.
Our Friday night event will be held in conjunction with the Nebraska Alumni Association’s family-friendly event series at the Wick Alumni Center from 5-7 pm. This event is free to attend, but registration will be required. There will be Valentino’s pizza and Pepsi products for purchase. We will have a room for our meeting. Learn more…
Reserve a parking space
Parking spaces go quickly and it is highly recommended you reserve a space in advance in one of the area parking garages for the game on Saturday. Visit the City of Lincoln Parking Services webpage at parkandgo.org to reserve a space.
Marching alumni do not need to purchase a football ticket but non-marching alumni and guests must purchase a ticket. You may purchase tickets online or by phone (800-8-BIGRED) from the Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office. You can also purchase tickets via StubHub, the official ticket reseller of Nebraska Athletics.
We are still making arrangements and will update as we have more information!
We have been approved for our Band Reunion performance with the Athletic Department and Glenn Korff School of Music. Save Saturday, September 4, 2021, for our reunion. We are still in planning stages and are not we sure if there will be a Friday night event or not.
Game time is set for 11:00 a.m. CT and will be aired on FOX.
Online registration closes at midnight on AUGUST 18, 2019. You can register at <<registration closed>>. The deadline was extended to accommodate our alumni who are waiting to hear if their offspring made the cut for the CMB that evening. If you have any questions about the reunion or registration, email us at email@example.com.
Our block of football tickets have sold out. You may still be able to purchase tickets online or by phone (800-8-BIGRED) from the Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office. You can also purchase tickets via StubHub, the official ticket reseller of Nebraska Athletics.
The halftime show we will be performing will feature moon/rocket songs to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission. The Alumni tune is “Moondance” and we will moonwalk. Music and a moonwalk how-to video with song recording will be available at a later date.
The tradition continues with the 2019 Reunion Weekend! Be a part of the halftime experience in Memorial Stadium one more time.
REGISTER BEFORE AUGUST 18, 2019 online at <<registration closed>>. If you prefer a printed registration form or have any questions about the reunion or registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us on Friday for two events:
- On Friday, August 30th at 3:30p, you are invited to an open house in the Lentz Room of Love Library South to celebrate the launch of a band history website celebrating 140 years of tradition. One of the highlights will be over 60 videos of the band from as early as the 1920s as well as some of the materials in the UNL Archives and Nebraska Bands collections, such as photographs, bowl game memorabilia, scrapbooks, drill charts, and more. There will be brief remarks and acknowledgements by band director Tony Falcone and band alum/site developer Jessica Dussault. Come and go as it suits your schedule between 3:30-4:30p.
- Our Tailgate and Annual Business meeting is at the Talon Room in downtown Lincoln. You’ll get a recap of our financial status as well as that of our trust funds. This year there will be a vote on two members the Board of Directors as Julie Duensing and Erin Thomas are up for re-election. Every paid member has a vote and a voice at this meeting. You will also hear updates from leadership of the Glenn Korff School of Music and Nebraska Bands. We’ll also hear from one of the UNL Pep Bands.
- Socializing: 6:00 p.m.
- Buffet open: 6:30 p.m.
- Business Meeting: 7:30 p.m.
Saturday is game day!
Check-in is under the tent outside Westbrook Music Building. Check-in will close promptly at the start of the indoor rehearsal. Flags and pit equipment are provided. All others must bring their own instrument. There are a limited number of instruments to rent for the reunion and can be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis on the reunion weekend registration form online. View the complete schedule.
- Check-in Begins: 5:30 a.m.
- Indoor Rehearsal: 6:00 a.m.
- Field Rehearsal: 6:30 a.m.
- Final Warm-up: 9:15 a.m.
- Line up WMB: 9:45 a.m.
- Kickoff: 11:00 a.m.
Parking can be reserved in advance through the City of Lincoln Parking Services webpage at parkandgo.org. Since most garages are not staffed so early in the morning, you’ll need to print your receipt and use the installed barcode scanners for the monthly parking to scan the barcode on your receipt to gain entry to the garage.
If you are bringing a guest, we have a very limited number of football tickets in the stands available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are unable to march, you may request two tickets. If you require ADA seating, contact the Nebraska Athletics Ticket Office directly at 402-472-3111.