WMB and room 130 will be locked during the game. You are welcome to leave personal items there while at the game. If you must leave the game early, enter through the northeast doors to pass security and locate the building monitor to enter room 130. If you rented an instrument, there will be no one at the cage to return the instrument to and you will be responsible to return it after the game.
FOR THE SAFETY OF THE BUILDING AND IT’S OCCUPANTS, do NOT open doors for entry into WMB. All current band members, staff and alumni must enter through the northeast doors ONLY. The University Police Department has put security into place for the building and we must abide by their security requirements.
Performing alumni are issued a lanyard with a field pass in their registration packet. YOU MUST WEAR YOUR FIELD PASS AT ALL TIMES! Any person sitting with the Alumni Band without a field pass will be asked to leave immediately by Memorial Stadium Security. Non-performing alumni, spouses, children, or guests must pay for a ticket and sit in the stands.
Each attendee will be allowed to enter with one (1) clear plastic bag. Fans will be able to carry the following styles and bag sizes into Nebraska’s athletic facilities:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the venue with one of the clear plastic bags. The bag cannot be larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″.
- Exceptions will be made for approved medical needs items after proper inspection.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Purses larger than a clutch bag
- Fanny packs
- Solid drawstring bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Camera bags
- Binocular Cases
- Diaper Bags
- Any bag larger than the permissible size
*Please note that the University of Nebraska-Lincoln reserves the right to examine the contents of any container brought into the stadium.
In case of emergencies in Memorial Stadium or to report a disturbance in your area, send a SMS text message to 69050, keyword UNLPD. Then type in your complaint and location. Standard text message rates will apply.