Anyone with one or more symptoms of COVID-19 must not participate. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are registered and will not be attending due to COVID-19.
As of August 26, 2021, face masks are required in all indoor spaces in Lincoln and UNL campus. Face masks are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED for all outdoor campus spaces including Memorial Stadium. Nebraska Event Management may require us to wear an appropriate face covering when outdoors and near the playing field.
Westbrook Music Building
WMB and room 130 will be locked during the game. You are welcome to leave personal items there while at the game. If you must leave the game early, enter through the northeast doors to pass security and locate the building monitor to enter room 130. If you rented an instrument, there will be no one at the cage to return the instrument to and you will be responsible to return it after the game.
FOR THE SAFETY OF THE BUILDING AND ITS OCCUPANTS, do NOT open doors for entry into WMB. All current band members, staff and alumni must enter through the northeast doors ONLY. The University Police Department has put security into place for the building and we must abide by their security requirements.
Field Pass Policy
Performing alumni are issued a lanyard with a field pass. YOU MUST WEAR YOUR FIELD PASS AT ALL TIMES! Any person sitting with the Alumni Band without a field pass will be asked to leave immediately by Memorial Stadium Security. Non-performing alumni, spouses, children, or guests must pay for a ticket and sit in the stands.
COVID-19 & Mask Policy
All guests and working personnel must follow stadium policies and procedures while in the stadium and on stadium grounds while at Memorial Stadium. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Memorial Stadium, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Permissible masks include fabric or disposable surgical-style, or gaiters that cover the nose and mouth.
- Per CDC guidance, face shields are not acceptable alternatives to cloth face coverings unless they include a bottom or drape that provides fully enclosed coverage for the face and neck.
Be aware that the Mask Policy may change based on the Lincoln/Lancaster Health Department and university officials recommendations.
- Each ticketed attendee will be allowed to enter with one clear plastic bag.
- Bags must be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”, or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (ziploc or similar).
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap are permitted (no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”).
Empty plastic water bottles are permitted but may be inspected. For specific information, visit http://huskers.com/gameday