Anyone with one or more symptoms of COVID-19 must not participate. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are registered and will not be attending due to COVID-19.
Westbrook Music Building
WMB and room 130 will be locked during the game. You are welcome to leave personal items there while at the game. If you must leave the game early, enter through the northeast doors to pass security and locate the building monitor to enter room 130. If you rented an instrument, there will be no one at the cage to return the instrument to and you will be responsible to return it after the game.
FOR THE SAFETY OF THE BUILDING AND IT’S OCCUPANTS, do NOT open doors for entry into WMB. All current band members, staff and alumni must enter through the northeast doors ONLY. The University Police Department has put security into place for the building and we must abide by their security requirements.
Field Pass Policy
Performing alumni are issued a lanyard with a field pass. YOU MUST WEAR YOUR FIELD PASS AT ALL TIMES! Any person sitting with the Alumni Band without a field pass will be asked to leave immediately by Memorial Stadium Security. Non-performing alumni, spouses, children, or guests must pay for a ticket and sit in the stands.
COVID-19 & Mask Policy
Be aware that the Mask Policy may change based on the Lincoln/Lancaster Health Department and university officials recommendations.
By visiting Memorial Stadium, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
As of May 21, 2021, those who are fully vaccinated from COVID-19 will not be required to wear a face mask, indoors or outdoors, on campus or in facilities. If you are not fully vaccinated, you are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask.
- Permissible masks include fabric or disposable surgical-style, or gaiters that cover the nose and mouth.
- Per CDC guidance, face shields are not acceptable alternatives to cloth face coverings unless they include a bottom or drape that provides fully enclosed coverage for the face and neck.
- Each ticketed attendee will be allowed to enter with one clear plastic bag.
- Bags must be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”, or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (ziploc or similar).
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap are permitted (no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”).
Empty plastic water bottles are permitted but may be inspected. For specific information, visit http://huskers.com/gameday