WEAR RED, BE CLEAR
NEBRASKA ATHLETICS CLEAR BAG POLICY
Beginning with the 2017 fall sports season, Nebraska Athletics will implement a new clear bag policy for ALL ticketed Nebraska events (Football, Volleyball, Soccer, Men’s/Women’s Basketball, Baseball, Men’s/Women’s Gymnastics, Wrestling, Track & Field, Softball).
Fans are encouraged to bring only necessary items into Nebraska Athletics venues.
Each ticketed attendee will be allowed to enter with one (1) clear plastic bag. Fans will be able to carry the following styles and bag sizes into Nebraska’s athletic facilities:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the venue with one of the clear plastic bags. The bag cannot be larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″.
- Exceptions will be made for approved medical needs items after proper inspection.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Purses larger than a clutch bag
- Fanny packs
- Solid drawstring bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Camera bags
- Binocular Cases
- Diaper Bags
- Any bag larger than the permissible size
- Non-approved seat cushions and chairbacks*
For a full list of prohibited items at Memorial Stadium, please click here.